A home-grown company
An experienced team and a well-organized network
Servirplus is a Quebec-based family-run company that has been in business since 1995. Their experienced team is well-established and widely recognized in the health and social services domain.
The strength of a solid network
Servirplus boasts several points of service that enables it to effectively respond to requests for services from all across the Province of Quebec. The strength of its network: the pooling and sharing of the expertise of its employees that count more than 600 professionals.
Thanks to the network that Servirplus has meticulously built up, it has created partnerships notably with some 80 health care and social services establishments, more than 100 day care centres and numerous teaching institutions.
- Offer high quality health care and psychosocial support and services, in both a home and institutional environment, and this, with love, empathy and compassion.
- Treat each of our clients with respect and dignity, just like a member of one's own family.
A quality approach, a Servirplus trademark
- A personalized, fast, confidential approach, accessible seven days a week.
- Servirplus employees are recognized specialists, who are members of their respective professional corporations.
- To ensure the quality of its services, Servirplus annually conducts a customer satisfaction survey; the company also evaluates the efficiency and quality of the work performed by its personnel, once a year.
- Servirplus provides continuing education to its employees.
- The company monitors the approach used by all its employees in each one of its client's institutions.
- The quality assurance process is certified ISO 9001-2008.