Day care and school services
Customized programs and services
Servirplus offers a wide range of programs and services intended to help educators and teachers successfully carry out their delicate task of working with special needs children.
- Early stimulation services, intervention plans and back up so as to foster and facilitate the integration of a special needs child or one who requires back up assistance within a group.
- Screening, observation and support services to respond to the needs of a child experiencing a well-circumscribed difficulty (in a facility and in the family setting).
- Customized consulting services to respond to various ad hoc needs.
Servirplus professionals and practitioners:
- Pedagogical consultants
- Special needs teachers
- Psychosocial practitioners
- Resource teachers
- Speech therapists
Seasoned practitioners, time-tested tools
For many years now, our practitioners have helped hundreds of children every week in day care centres and elsewhere. These tried and tested programs have proven their value. They focus upon the overall development of the child, help educators in their tasks and provide the child with tools to help them improve the more problematic dimensions of their development.
- Language stimulation programs: Loulou and Panpan and Pom Pom
- Self-esteem development and emotion management programs: Voltige and Brindami
Ask us how our programs could respond to your needs.
Valuable training programs
Servirplus also offers various training programs and workshops intended for educators and teachers. Lasting anywhere between three and six hours, these programs are offered all across the Province of Quebec. Led by communications professionals, they can be given in your workplace or in our offices. A certificate is given to all participants.
- Special needs children (development and behaviour)
- Language development and stimulation for children
- Effective interventions to create a more harmonious environment with children
- Animation and creativity
- Sexuality and children
- Enhancing the self-esteem of young children
- Multiple intelligences
- Analyzing children's drawings
- Children's anxiety
- Interpersonal relations
- Positive synergy in the workplace
- Animation techniques for team meetings
- Accompanying adults to provide support
- Relational communications
- What is a positive attitude in the workplace?
Our trainings make use of several tools and provide many practical examples, making it easier for participants to understand the subject. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information on the content of our workshops.
Very early on, educators and teachers can recognize a child who is experiencing difficulty. Language, self-esteem, anxiety and anger management, amongst other things, are crucial elements that affect a child's development. By taking action early on with a young child, it is possible to equip them better, now and for life. This is why Servirplus has created turnkey programs, adapted to your day-to-day reality.