Qualified professionals, all across the Province of Quebec
Flu shots: curb workplace absenteeism
Our nurses will go to your place of business to vaccinate the employees who so desire. Such measures help prevent absenteeism. Although the flu shot is not infallible, it does nonetheless go a long way towards alleviating the symptoms and preventing complications. Our nurses take charge of everything. They will acquire the vaccine doses necessary and will remain on site to ensure that no negative reactions occur after people get their injection. Our network covers every region across the Province of Quebec.
On-line registration service
Once your annual vaccination campaign is reserved, take advantage of our on-line registration service. The latter enables you to schedule the date of the nurse's visit. Contact Karine Charbonneau to be shown a demonstration of the module, as well as to obtain your secure access codes: 1 800 264-1888, ext. 259, firstname.lastname@example.org
Servirplus also offers a seasonal vaccination at home service
Did you know that?
- A vaccination is the most effective measure that can be taken to prevent or reduce influenza and its complications.
- 70% of people in good health who get a flu shot will not catch it.
- The vaccine doesn't “give” you the flu: if you catch it afterwards, it's because the virus was already incubating in your system…
- Getting the vaccine every year doesn't create an addiction.
- Every year, the flu gives rise to significant increases in absenteeism, thereby imposing a considerable cost upon most companies.
- The vaccine protects people against the most virulent strains of the flu, but not against the common cold.
Travel vaccinations: a “must” for travelling safely
For people who travel, preventative vaccinations are indispensable and are recommended by Public Health authorities, and this, in several countries. As is the case for seasonal vaccinations, our nurses can go to your place of business to provide you with the required travel vaccinations, in accordance with public health care norms.
To prevent disease and their complications, we offer basic and preventative vaccines:
- Twinrix® (hepatitis A and hepatitis B)
- Havrix® (hepatitis A)
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and inactivated polio vaccine (DTap/IPV)
- Gardasil® (HPV)
- Zostavax® (shingles)
- Flu shot
- Regular schedule (Quebec Immunization Program)
- Yellow Fever (Health Canada accredited centre)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Tick-Borne Encephalitis
- Several other vaccines are available
Vaccines covered by Medicare are free.
People who have previously come down with the flu remember what it was like. Suddenly, one's whole body feels absolutely tired. As if, all of a sudden, a one-ton truck had just run over us. Achiness, headaches, fever, shivers, coughs… This is the authentic flu: the influenza virus confines us to our bed for at least a week. Sometimes, complications can give rise to pneumonia, indeed hospitalization. Servirplus offers an at home seasonal vaccination campaign for individuals. An effective measure to prevent influenza.