Health and safety
Open your doors to one of our qualified professionals
Nursing services in the workplace
Some large construction work sites or development projects are located far away from the major urban centres, thereby posing a problem in terms of accessibility to emergency medical care. Careplus can make up for this shortcoming by putting qualified nurses at your disposal, professionals who are qualified to take action in the event of a work accident or medical emergency.
- Experienced first aid nurses
- First aid equipment and instruments
- An evacuation protocol to deal with injured or sick individuals
- Prevention activities to help keep workers healthy
- Customized services to respond to your particular needs
CPR training… to save lives
Available in your workplace, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) courses can be given by a qualified instructor, certified by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Quebec. Each participant will receive a brochure and a card certifying their participation in the course.
Careplus can adapt itself to each particular workplace and can offer you the training that best responds to the needs of your organization (child care, industry, medical sector, etc.).
It's good to know:
- We can go directly to the different work sites in your workplace.
- The courses are given to groups of at least 10 people.
- 4-hour, 8-hour or 16-hour courses are available.
Our nurses are at your disposal to provide screening services in your workplace. When certain health problems are detected early on, they can be treated immediately and appropriately, and thus prevent complications and absenteeism. The results are transmitted only to the employee (confidentiality is guaranteed). Where applicable, information would also be given in terms of references to appropriate health care agencies or professionals.