Health care and educational institutions services
Loulou and Panpan
Loulou and Panpan language stimulation program
Discover a language stimulation program based upon a multisensory approach that fosters development of language, cognitive and emotional skills.
Download the kit (in french only)
With the Loulou and Panpan leaflets, grab the attention and interest of little children, while still helping them to develop their communications skills. A pedagogical guide, a learning workbook, activity workbooks and puppets will enrich the experience of young children and help parents, educators and teachers to develop all dimensions of a child's communication skills.
Who is the Loulou and Panpan program intended for?
- Early childhood (reading and stimulation workshops)
- Nursery school and Grade one (learning to read and write)
- Children with oral communication disorders (dysphasia, dyspraxia)
- Children with learning and behavioural difficulties
- Children with intellectual impairments or multiple disabilities
Five captivating stories for your children!
- Loulou et Panpan au marché : A story about a child's daily routines, with a slight touch of scariness and a bit of humour. Helps enrich a child's vocabulary and deals with concepts about food.
- Loulou et Panpan en voyage : An adventure story that enables children to escape to countries where the climate is hot.
- Loulou et Panpan célèbrent leur anniversaire : A story about friendship and group games. Characters invited to the party: a clown and a magician.
- Loulou et Panpan au chalet de Pachat : Fishing adventures and a jolly old get together around a camp fire. Laughs and fun guaranteed.
- Loulou et Panpan et la chasse aux trésors : A story about pirates looking for their treasures on their hidden islands. Welcome explorers.
- Goals and methods used in the program
- Animation approaches and techniques, depending upon the child's level of development
- Use and understanding of the pictograms
- Log book
- Comprehension exercises and the use of questions “who? what? where? when? how? why?”
- Word-image associations
- Personal expression of emotions and events
- Writing letters and numbers
- Various activities for fostering the child's overall development in relation to the story's theme
Animated stories conducted with the mascot Loulou
Length: one morning
Offer a few magic moments to your little ones! Invite our animator to read a giant book to them accompanied by the puppets Loulou and Panpan… and the mascot Loulou, in person. Interactive, sensory, motor and playful activities related to the theme at hand: a vivid fun experience!
About the authors
The Loulou and Panpan program was conceived by Stéphanie Laurin, the Director of Psychosocial Services at Servirplus, in collaboration with several early childhood specialists.
Should you wish to purchase any books, articles or the complete Loulou and Panpan program kit, or should you wish to have more information on the animation options, please contact us or order on line.